ORDER YOUR NEW HAVEN YEARBOOK TODAY!
ATTENTION 5th GRADE FAMILIES!!!
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to leave a Special Message for your 5th Grader(s)!. It’s a great way to celebrate your student(s) accomplishments, encourage them as they move forward toward new adventures in education, and to show how very proud you are of them!
If you are interested in surprising your student(s) with a Special Message, please fill out the form below and send it to school in a sealed envelope ATTN: Yearbook.
Cut off is February 28th.
2017-2018 Yearbook Cover Design Contest
Entries due no later than Friday, December 1st
Calling all 5th grade artists!
It’s time for the annual contest to design a cover for our 2017-2018 yearbook. The winning entry will appear on the front cover! The entries of the runner-up covers may appear on the back cover of the yearbook.
Submit art on:
1. 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper
2. Vertical orientation
1. Must include the words “New Haven Elementary” or “NHE” and state the school year “2017-2018”.
2. Depict our theme: “Emjoin the Possibilities”.
3. Can include your interpretation of our tiger mascot (optional).
4. Must be turned in to your teacher no later than Friday, December 1st.
5. Write your name and your teacher’s name in *pencil* on the BACK of your entry. Do not include your name or any other personal identifiers to the front of your artwork.
Tips for a successful entry:
1. Not a lot of white space – use lots of color (including background)
2. Use bold colors! You may use crayons, markers, paint, colored pencils, or any other medium to draw and color.
3. Use up the whole sheet of paper. Keep what’s important in the design (i.e: our school name) away from the paper edges to avoid the artwork being cut in the trim process.
Entries due by 3:00pm. on Friday, December 1, 2017.
Sorry, no late entries will be accepted.
We will do our best to return artwork submissions but we cannot guarantee it.
Have you been taking photos at events during school events? We would love to see them and possibly add them to the yearbook!
There are three easy ways to get us your pictures:
1. email us at email@example.com
2. upload your photos to the ReplayIt website